Blake works in clay to produce bronze and marble sculpture that are cast or carved in Italy. There are over 100 sculptures that are categorized into one of three thematic groups. Traditional figurative sculpture explores notions of idealized beauty.
The Fragments series of disfigurative work is dedicated to the survivors of landmines and his 2007 exhibition was opened in conjunction with No More Landmines; The Re-Think collection is dedicated to the promotion of human rights and includes his newest works, The Spirits, which are represented by both angels and phantoms and explore our "inner soulscape" and reflect Blake's commitment to mindfulness
BLAKE EXHIBITIONS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH WENDY LAUWERS
• 2002 : First exhibition of Blake.
• 2003 : Gothard Bank under the patronage of Prince Albert II of Monaco.
• 2004 : Introduction to the Opera Garnier _ Organization of the opera Faust staged with Blake sculptures at the Grimaldi Forum.
Public installations Blake sculptures in the principality.
• 2005-2008 : Exhibitions in partnership with various brands.
• 2007 : Blake Fragments exhibition "the cinema truth" with the presence of actress Sharon Stone.
• 2008 : Promotion campaign with Blake for the fight against antipersonnel mines.
• 2009 : Promotion of his sculptures "Fragments, filming in Vietnam, in collaboration with "Adopt a Minefield".
• 2010 : Presence of Blake at Art Monaco
• 2011 : UNESCO Monaco and participation since then in all the exhibitions organized by UNESCOArtistic
Committee of individual exhibition spaces.